Friday, January 7, 2011

Kissing....Kissing and ahhh...more Kissing...

Shut up and kiss me!

Laughing....kissing is such fun!  It makes me happy, it gives us joy.  There are many ways to kiss and many reasons to kiss.  But, for my blog....I'm gonna talk about the passionate and romantic kisses.

When I first feel in love, I was 16 years old.  I had kissed a few toads, but then found my prince charming.  He was only 15.   That attraction was immense.  Then came his sweet 16th birthday and time for me to kiss him.  Awkward at first, yea.  Sweet...yes.  Exciting...very!  A kiss is not "just a kiss" when their is so much behind it.  In those first few months, we spent hours every week practicing and perfecting our kisses. 

 That's all we did, believe it or not.  We kissed and kissed. 
 It made our passion grow....for three and half years and we sealed our life together with our wedding kiss. Thirty-one years later....we are still kissing.

 I was talking to my girlfriend last night and she shared about her first kiss to her sweetheart. They had been talking, writing, sharing..getting to know each other long distance and after a year of this they finally meet and go out on a date.  Here is what she shared in her own words:

I first met him at the "Granite City" restaurant in Davenport. My sister, took me over there to meet him for the first time since High School. Sooooo...Initially, all we could do was hug or rather embrace each other in front of her. After she left, we went into the bar and got some drinks. I couldn't take it anymore so I said to him, "Come over here and kiss me!". He did, and we kissed and kissed and kissed, right there in front of everyone! 

I laughed and shared in her joy as she told about their first kiss. 

 "Making out", what we still call it today...is the prelude to making love.  It gets our juices flowing.  It puts us in the mood.  When our lips meet softly at first, tenderly, enticing...it sends shivers down our spine. Our minds run wild as our bodies react.  Then the tongues meet and that makes the passion peak. His soft, wet lips devouring mine... French kissing.  How did it ever get that term? The oneness we feel as we share that deep of a kiss.  It's a lovers kiss for sure.  It awakens our whole body.  It makes us tremble and shake with anticipation at what could lie ahead.

Are you still kissing? Tell me about your best kiss memory....or your favorite kiss. Do you place kissing in as high of a standard as you used too?  Do you think kissing is important?

I wish you many kisses....playful ones..... soft, sweet ones.... passionate and romantic ones.






2 comments:

  1. What an fabulous post Kimmie! You would be a great romance novelist.

    What's my best kissing memmory? I met the most passionate man I've ever known 10 years ago. The first hug and kiss he have me felt like pure fire, deepth, and electric energy. I felt swept away and yet grounded as if at home at the same time. After only a few months together, circumstance separated us. Just recently I experienced that "first time" again 10 years later and everyting about the passion I recieved from him and felt for him came back so powerfully I couldn't hold my feet below me. Each time he kisses me and hugs me it's as if truly sees me and I feel free. Nothing else calms me and stimultes me at the same time like his physical love. My number one love language is physical touch too and no man pulls me in this way as he does and gives me this kind of love. It feels as if we are one person with two souls. His physical strength and tender urgency sends me every time I'm with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nadine for sharing your love with me. What a great man you are with. May you have many years of passion, romance and of course...Kissing.

    ReplyDelete