Friday, June 24, 2016

Loving my life...

Loving my life more as I get older.  I have always loved life.  Now, as I a older, it seems a bit more precious to me.  I am tired these days and have trouble sleeping all night long which makes for longer days.  It also makes for more thankful days.  Days that I get to live this amazing life in the midwest with a loving husband, three adult children their spouses and two incredible grandchildren. 

I am starting my vacation tomorrow.  A much needed one for sure.  I hope to challenge myself to rest more.  I hope to sit for hours of quiet times and reflect on where I am at in that moment of time.  I hope to spend time talking with my grandchildren and truly listening to what they have to say.  I hope to relax and reflect.  

Wish me luck.   

No comments:

Post a Comment